This thesis consists of 4 parts. The first part focusses on the psychosocial functioning of parents of a child with a chronic illness or condition. Then, the development, validation and collection of norm data of a screening tool, the Distress Thermometer for Parents (DT-P) will be described. In the third part, the results of the DT-P are presented in parents of children with Down syndrome and in parents of children dependent on Home Parenteral Nutrition. In the last part, the KLIK portal will be described, as well as the feedback of PROMs in KLIK.
- van Oers HA, Haverman L, Limperg PF, van Dijk EM, Maurice-Stam H, Grootenhuis MA (2014). Anxiety and depression in fathers and mothers of chronically ill children. Maternal and Child Health Journal, 18(8):1993-2002.
- Haverman L, van Oers HA, Limperg PF, Houtzager BA, Huisman J, Darlington AS, Maurice-Stam H, Grootenhuis MA (2013). Development and validation of the Distress Thermometer for Parents of a chronically ill child. Journal of Pediatrics, 163(4), 1140-1146.
- van Oers HA, Schepers SA, Grootenhuis MA, Haverman L (2017). Dutch normative data and psychometric properties for the Distress Thermometer for Parents. Quality of Life Research; 26(1):177-182.
- van Oers HA & Marchal JP, Maurice-Stam H, Grootenhuis MA, van Trotsenburg ASP, Haverman L (2017). Distress and everyday problems in Dutch mothers and fathers of young adolescents with Down syndrome. Res Dev Disabil;67:19-27.
- van Oers HA, Haverman L, Olieman JF, Neelis EG, Jonkers-Schuitema CF, Grootenhuis MA, Tabbers MM (2018). Health-related quality of life, anxiety, depression and distress of mothers and fathers of children on Home parenteral nutrition. Clin Nutr. (18)31200-7.
- Haverman L, van Oers HA, Limperg PF, Hijmans CT, Schepers SA, Sint Nicolaas SM, Verhaak CM, Bouts AHM, Fijnvandraat K, Peters M, van Rossum MA, van Goudoever JB, Maurice-Stam H, Grootenhuis MA (2014). Implementation of electronic Patient Reported Outcomes in pediatric daily clinical practice: The KLIK experience. Clinical Practice in Pediatric Psychology, 2(1), 50-67.
- van Oers HA & Haverman L, van Muilekom MM, Grootenhuis MA (2019). Options for the Interpretation of and Recommendations for Acting on Different PROMs in Daily Clinical Practice Using KLIK. Medical Care, 57, S52-S58.