"Visualize the unexpected to drive scientific discovery"
The Princess Máxima Imaging Center is led by Anne Rios
If you would like to use one of our microscopes to advance your research, please contact us to discuss how we can help you on your way to discovery!
- 1 light sheet microscope, Zeiss
- DM6 fluorescence microscope, Leica
- DMi8 widefield fluorescence microscope, suitable for live imaging, Leica
- DMi8 Thunder widefield fluorescence microscope, suitable for live imaging, Leica
- SP8 confocal microscope with 8Khz resonant scanner, suitable for live imaging, Leica
- Workstation 2: LASX software
- M205 FA automatized fluorescence stereomicroscope, Leica
- Dual multiphoton/confocal LSM880 platform equipped with AiryScan suitable for live imaging, Zeiss
- Multiphoton FVMPE-RS equipped with SIM scanner for (intravital) imaging and high-precision photomanipulation suitable for live imaging, Olympus
- Spectrum surgical imaging device, Quest
- IVIS SpectrumCT system for bioluminescence detection in vivo, PerkinElmer
Anne C. Rios, PhD (PI)